Village opening dates
13 May 2021 - 19 September 2021
Temporary suspension of services
All restaurants, bar and supermarket services are guaranteed. We cannot guarantee the opening of each shop and/or attractions.
For more information, please contact us!
Reception opening hours and check-in and check-out times
The reception is open every day between 08:00 and 22:00.
Check-in: from 16:00 onwards
Check-out: by 10.00
If you plan to check out later, payment will be required the evening before departure. If arriving outside of the opening hours, the security staff will be there for check-in. You can also arrive in the morning and use the village services. Once you check out, it isn't possible to remain on the site.
The brand new Online Check-in service is active! It will allow you to speed up your entry into the structure and start your holiday immediately! To check in online before your arrival, follow the guided procedure at this link. You will receive a Check-in confirmation. Give it to our reception staff with an identity document!
If Online Check-in is not possible, registration will take place at the facility. So valid identity documents are required for each person. Please show your identity card at check-in, and if you're a non-EU citizen then please show your passport. Photos or copies of documents will not be accepted. Documents are required for minors too.
If you are travelling with your pet, please let us know at the time of booking and bring the relevant documents and vaccination certificates with you.
You can contact the reception for the following services:
• Check-in and check-out
• Return of identification bracelet
• Customer care (including telephone)
• General information about the tours
• Linen rental
• Luggage storage
• Early check-out or extension of stay
• Lost property
• Reporting technical problems and maintenance
• Taxi reservations
At the reception you can rent:
• Additional change of bed linen (Double €8.00, Single €4.00)
• Additional set of towels (€4.00)
• Standard baby set €5.00 per day
• Chicco baby set (soft high chair, tub, cradle, bottle warmer) €7.00 per day
• Single pushchair €4.00 per day and €25.00 per week
• Double pushchair €5.00 per day and €30.00 per week
Water park opening dates
The swimming pools are open every day.
Low season (13/05 - 21/05 | 01/09 - 18/09):
10:00 - 18:00
High season (22/05 - 31/08):
09:00 - 19:00
The swimming pool is for the exclusive use of guests.
Entertainment activities run in the village every day from 13 May to 18 September.
10:00 - 12:00
16:00 - 18:00
20:30 - 22:30
Follow us on Facebook for the detailed programme!
The village has quiet hours between 23:00 and 07:00.
Four-legged friends are welcome in all Human Company accommodations.
If you bring your pet, an additional payment of €60.00 for end-of-stay cleaning is required for all accommodations.
Facilities for the disabled
For guests with motor impairments, the village has accommodations with easy access, spacious rooms, adapted bathroom and access ramp.
The swimming pool, reception, restaurant and Infopoint are equipped with easy access.
In the central bathrooms there is a bathroom for the disabled.
Wi-fi is free and available in the common areas.
Sport facilities and play areas
Inside the village you'll find a sports area, playground, mini golf course, adventure park, bike rental, games room and table tennis tables.
An ATM is available inside the village at the Take Away available 24h.
Village mini train
In high season Altomincio Family Park provides an internal transport service around the village to reach the Reception and the Water Park from Contrada di Montagna.
Service temporarily suspended
There are two laundry rooms in the village; one in Via dell'Istrice and one in Contrada della Montagna. The washing machine is €5.00 and the dryer €4.50.
Breakfast and half board
Add the breakfast or half-board option to your reservation in advance at the time of booking to benefit from the best rate!
A continental breakfast will be served at Bar Froggy and dinner at the Altomincio Grill & Restaurant.
€ 7.90 per person per day for adults
€ 4.90 per person per day for children aged 2-11
Half- board (continental breakfast and dinner):
€ 29.90 per person per day for adults
€ 15.90 per person per day for children aged 2-11
• The continental breakfast will be served in our bars and restaurants in accordance with Covid regulations and includes croissants, hot drinks of your choice, fruit juice, yoghurt, bread, butter, jam, Nutella, cereals, rusks, fresh fruit, toast with ham and cheese, cheese, and boiled eggs
• Dinner consists of a two-course meal, dessert or fruit of your choice from the menu, with the exception of certain specially marked dishes, which can still be ordered from the list price subject to a 25% discount. Children can choose from various KID'S MENU offers, including ice cream.
• Reservations MUST be made for the dinner included in the half-board package. We cannot guarantee availability of tables at the specified restaurant unless previously booked
• Please specify any food intolerances in the notes
For Hotel La Diga's guests, the small Italian breakfast will be served at the La Diga Bar. The small Italian breakfast includes a hot drink of your choice, croissant, and fruit juice.
Infopoint timetables and activities
The Infopoint is open every.
Low season (13/05 - 21/05 | 11/09 - 18/09): 09:00 - 12:00, 15:00 - 19:00
High season (22/05 - 10/09):
09:00 - 21:30
You can contact the Infopoint for the following services:
• Tourist information about the village's surrounding area
• Sale of theme park tickets (Gardaland, Caneva water park, Parco Cavour water park, Movieland, Giardino Sigurtà park)
• Lost property
• Mini golf
• Tour reservations
• Entertainment programme
• Transfer bookings
Restaurants opening hours
The opening hours during the high season and low season are as follows:
Altomincio Grill & Restaurant
22/05 - 18/09:
18:00 - 22:30
13/05 - 18/09:
18:00 - 21:00
13/05 - 11/09:
08:00 - 18.00
12/09 - 18/09:
08:00 - 22:00
Froggy Fast Food
13/05 - 18/09:
12:00 - 15:00
25/06 - 11/09:
10:00 - 17:00
Ice cream shop
29/05 - 11/09:
18:00 - 22:30
La Diga Bar
01/06 - 13/09:
08:00 - 12:00 | 14:00 - 16:00
13/09 - 18/09:
08:00 - 11:00
01/07 - 18/09:
19:30 - 22:30
For all information and reservations you can contact us at the following number:
Market opening hours
07:30 - 12:30 | 16:00 - 19:30
Shop opening hours
10:00 - 12:00 | 15:30 - 18:30
End-of-stay cleaning is included in the price for Human Company guests. The accommodation must be left clean and tidy.
Extra cleaning during the stay is on request at a cost of € 25.00
If pets stay at the accommodation, an additional end-of-stay cleaning fee of €60.00 is required.
In the village barbecues are only permitted using the gas stoves in the accommodations that provide them. For more information, please check the details of each accommodation.